Snowy mountain meringue cookies. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Your Favorite Movies & Shows On Demand.
While continuing to mix slowly add tablespoons of the sugar mixture pausing to scrape. Snowy mountain meringue cookies An excellent vacation cookie. Pile the mixture onto the centre of the baking paper, building the meringue up in the middle, into a small peak. You can cook Snowy mountain meringue cookies using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snowy mountain meringue cookies
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Cream of tartar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Flavoring of choice vanilla, cinimon, mint.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3-5 drops of desired food coloring (optional).
Beat egg whites in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until frothy. (If using a freestanding mixer, use wire whisk attachment.) Add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form. Crack the egg in a completely clean medium bowl and take out the egg yolk carefully with a spoon. Beat the egg white until firm peaks. Then gradually add the sugar as stirring each time and beat until.
Snowy mountain meringue cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl mix together the two types of sugar until evenly mixed.
- With a stand or hand mixer whip the egg whites until foamy 3-5 min on medium speed.
- Add th salt and cream of tartar and mix for about 3 min on medium speed.
- While continuing to mix slowly add tablespoons of the sugar mixture pausing to scrape the sides of the bowl and gold into the mix, increasing mixer speed as mixture thickens, continue until all of the sugar is mixed about 4-5 minuets.
- Keep mixing until you produce thick and stiff peaks 7-9 minuets.
- Add the flavoring and the optional food coloring at this stage and mix well 3-4 minuets.
- Next use a plastic ziplock bag to pipe the mix onto a a parchment lined pan.
- I use a sealed ziplock bad while I pipe to prevent the mix from escaping at the top.
- Use a cup with the bag draped over the sides to add the mixture to the bad with less mess.
- Use a circular wrist motion to make the peaks.
- With the extra mixture make the smaller cookies as pictured above.
- Bake the cookies for 2-2.5 hours or until they brown or darken in color.
- Pull the cookies out and allow to cool and enjoy.
- Note these cookies don’t do well with high humidity, so store in a dry air tight container..
We are dedicated to only baking with quality ingredients – keeping it natural by keeping it simple. egg whites•Cream of tartar•salt•Flavoring of choice vanilla, cinimon, mint•powdered sugar•granulated sugar•desired food coloring (optional) Cookies. Butter Shortbread Fingers; Chocolate Cookies; Ginger Chocolate Cookies; Gingerbread People; Macaroon Cookies ; Oat & Raisin Cookies; Rainbow Cookie; Cup Cakes. Chocolate Cup Cakes; Mixed Iced Cup Cakes; Flapjacks. Cherry & Coconut Flapjacks; Chocolate Flapjacks; Date & Nut Flapjacks; Honey Flapjacks; Plain Butter Flapjacks; Salted Caramel & Raisin; Toffee Flapjack; Fudge & Crunch Bars Meringue cookies are extremely light cookies made from whipped egg whites and sugar. Meringue cookies will melt in your mouth and tantalize your sweet tooth!.