Hamburger mac and cheese. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Then mix the KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner with your beef and tomatoes. Hamburger Mac and Cheese This kid-pleasing, stove-top mac and cheese combines ground beef, sharp cheddar, and diced tomatoes to make a great, quick weeknight meal. Taste the beef sauce and add any additional seasonings if needed. You can cook Hamburger mac and cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburger mac and cheese
- It’s of Elbow pasta.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare of All-purpose seasoning.
- You need of Cheese sauce.
- Prepare 2 bags of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of Salt far taste.
- Prepare of Heavy cream or milk.
- Prepare Half of stick butter.
Fold in the pasta and then add the cheese a little at a time until everything combines and cheese melts. Add additional cheese on top if you want and minced parsley. Hamburger Mac and Cheese Casserole is a kid-friendly weeknight casserole. Seasoned ground beef, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and more all in one hearty and filling cheesy hamburger macaroni casserole.
Hamburger mac and cheese step by step
- In big pot high heat and boil elbow pasta til soft.
- In medium/large skillet on medium high heat put little oil for bottom of pan and add ground beef, cumin, and all-purpose seasoning and mix around until all meat if browned. Put to side.
- In large sauce pan on medium heat add cream or milk and butter until melted and lightly boiling and then add 2 bags shredded sharp cheddar add mix until fully melted into cream and add salt to own desire for taste.
- Pour cheese sauce over meat and mix together. Put noodles in large mixing bowl and add meat and cheese and stir well..
If you want even more tasty recipe ideas, let me share some of my favorites. Stir Cheddar cheese soup, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and onion together in a bowl; gently fold macaroni and processed cheese mixture into soup mixture. Stir in milk until thoroughly combined. Mix ground beef into macaroni mixture and spread into prepared baking dish. Here's how to make cheeseburger macaroni: Brown the ground beef, then add in the onions and cook until softened.