Nanny's chocolate chip cookies. Make Harry & David Your Destination For Chocolate Cookie Gifts That Are Sure To Delight. Show How Much You Care with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Cream butter, Crisco, brown sugar and add eggs and vanilla until creamy.
In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugar,and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt onto a square of wax paper (or mix in a bowl). Add to the butter mixture and mix. You can cook Nanny's chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nanny's chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar firmly packed.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chip.
Nanny's chocolate chip cookies Rewwdog Saint Paul, Minnesota. My name is Nanette, I am the owner of Nanny's Sugar Cookies LLC. Nanny is my nickname given to me by my family as a child. I enjoyed it so much I became a Wilton Method Cake Decorating Instructor.
Nanny's chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl combine the sugars, butter, shortening, salt, vanilla, and baking soda. Beat until smooth and creamy..
- Mix in flour, then chips.
- Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes.
Over time I realized I enjoyed baking and decorating sugar cookies more than cake. Whisk flour and baking soda together in medium bowl; set aside. Cream together the butter, shortening, sugar, honey, eggs, and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet, then stir in the chocolate chips (the dough will be fairly sticky).