Barbecue T-bone steak. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! A Stunning Range of Built-in Barbecues from Manufacturers such as Napoleon & Beefeater.
T-bone steaks are measured from the edge of the tenderloin, which is the smaller steak, to the bone. The other steak is a NY strip steak, which is larger and not as lean. Tenderloins cook faster than strip steaks, so get larger tenderloins to cook your steak evenly. You can cook Barbecue T-bone steak using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbecue T-bone steak
- It’s of t-bone steak.
- You need of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of ginger powder.
- It’s of pawpaw grated.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- You need of Red food color.
- You need of Charcoal to roast for making barbecue.
Remove the steak from the refrigerator and let it warm up towards room temp. This will let you get a good sear on the steak and get the inside. Preparation Cook T-bone steaks like the Italian bistecca – season generously and grill over a barbecue or griddle pan for about seven minutes on each side. Serve pink and juicy with lemon wedges.
Barbecue T-bone steak instructions
- Mix of all ingredients in a bowl..
- Spread the mixture on each piece of the tbone steak and marinate over night or for 8 hours..roast on charcoal turning the pcs to ensure both sides of the steak are cooked but not burnt.
- Remove in a hotpot. Serve hot with chips and salad..
The t-bone steak is a cut of beef that comes from the short loin. A t-shaped bone has meat on both sides, one side having more meat than the other. T-bones are cut closer to the front of the loin. The meat is flavorful and juicy when properly grilled, and t-bones are especially suitable for grilling. Sherwood T Bone Steak is a wonderful combination of Fillet & Sirloin thick-cut beef steak on the bone.