Vegan banana bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Put the mashed bananas in a large bowl and add the sugar, flour, sultanas, pecan nuts (if using), mixed spice and baking powder.
Pour the blended mix over your dry ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix it into a smooth batter. Add chopped walnuts (optional) and fold in. Mix the almond milk and vinegar. You can have Vegan banana bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan banana bread
- You need 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 of medium sized banana or 2 large banana(fully ripe).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup to 3/4 cup +2tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar or 2tsp lemon juice.
Add the milk mixture, bananas and vanilla to the oil and beat with electric beaters. Mix the flours, cinnamon, baking powder and bicarb with ¼ tsp salt. In the mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine.
Vegan banana bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Grease the loaf pan and set aside. Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature. Sieve together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder thrice..
- Mash the banana well without any chunks. Add brown sugar and 1/4 cup of water whisk until the sugar dissolves completely..
- Add oil, vinegar and mix again..
- Add the sieve the flour mixture in 3 batches and whisk without any lumps. Stir it slowly don't overmix. If required add water in small batches.I used totally of 3/4cup+2 tbsp water. The water required depends on the wheat flour you are using. This batter would slightly thicker only..
- Pour it to a greased loaf pan and level it with a spatula.Tap the pan 2 or 3 times..
- Bake it for 65 minutes in preheated oven for 180degree Celcius. A skewer inserted must come out clean once baked..
- Allow the banana bread to cool down a bit and place it on a wire rack to cool down completely..
- Slice the bread once it's completely cooled..
Mix the flour, almonds, baking powder, sugar and dates. Beat together the mashed banana and oil, then combine it with the flour mixture. Add the soya milk to loosen the mixture, fold in the walnuts and scrape the mixture into the tin. The Best Vegan Banana Bread The best banana bread ever and it's vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customizable with your favorite stir-ins.