BAKED pizza TORTELLINI. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Top-rated appliances from the best brands.
In a large skillet or heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add onion and most of the mushrooms (reserve one handful) and cook, stirring, until. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms cheeses and parsley Add water if noodles are not all covered in sauce. You can cook BAKED pizza TORTELLINI using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BAKED pizza TORTELLINI
- You need 1 lb of frozen tortellini.
- It’s 30 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 T of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 C of shredded mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 C of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 T of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Sliced pepperoni.
- It’s of Sliced mushrooms.
Prepare a large, ovenproof skillet by spraying it with cooking spray or lightly brushing with olive oil. Add the tortellini to the skillet. Pour the marinara sauce and ½ cup of water over the tortellini; no need to stir. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
BAKED pizza TORTELLINI step by step
- Pour first 3 ingredients into baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms cheeses and parsley.
- Add water if noodles are not all covered in sauce..
- Bake covered in a 400 degree oven for 25-35 minutes. Uncover and broil 2 minutes to brown cheese if desired..
Add the tortellini to the skillet. Pour the marinara sauce and ½ cup of water over the tortellini. Top with the cheese, then the pepperoni, olives and mushrooms. Spray one side of sheet of foil with cooking spray; cover baking dish, sprayed side down. Remove foil; sprinkle casserole with cheese, and replace foil.