Roasted Ranch Potatoes. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Great Selection of Gardening Products. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and load the potatoes onto the sheet.
In large bowl combine all ingredients except potatoes. In a large mixing bowl combine cut potatoes with vegetable oil, tossing to coat. Add Ranch seasoning mix and toss again until coated. You can cook Roasted Ranch Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- Prepare 6-8 of red potatoes, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of Seasonings as desired:.
- Prepare of black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, parsley.
Top with olive oil and ranch seasoning and toss to evenly coat potatoes. Pour potatoes out onto prepared baking sheet and spread into a single layer. First, combine the ranch dressing and oil in a gallon size Ziploc bag and mix well. Cut potatoes into bit sized pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
Roasted Ranch Potatoes step by step
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, onion, ranch dressing and seasonings of choice; mix well..
- Place onto a greased rimmed baking sheet. Cook for 30 minutes or until fork tender..
- Remove from oven and give a quick stir. Top with bacon and cheese and return to oven for 5 more minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Add ranch seasoning and toss again to coat. Wash and scrub potatoes, cut into bite size pieces and place in a large zip top bag. Add oil, parsley, dill weed, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the potatoes. Close the bag, toss and shake to coat all the potatoes.