Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Add the oil, milk and vanilla, and mix just till incorporated. Transfer to a large mug and place the piece of chocolate in the centre.
It should be cooked but moist and gooey in the middle. Recipes; Chocolate Mug Cake; Member recipe. Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen. You can have Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- It’s 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of whole milk (or 2 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- You need 1 of small egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (or honey).
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate spread (or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips).
Instructions In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the milk, oil, vanilla extract and water and whisk together until well combined. Moist egg free chocolate mug cake Molten chocolate mug cake Rich and moist chocolate mug cake Gluten free chocolate mug cake. Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe step by step In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together.
Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe step by step
- In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together..
- After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour..
- Next, add in the chocolate spread, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips but don't stir it in, just drop them into your mug..
- Tap your mug on the counter a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Time may vary depending on your microwave. Let it cool for at least one minute before eating. Enjoy warm or let it cool completely and add a swirl of chocolate frosting to finish..
After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour. Pour the dry ingredients into a cup and mix well using a tablespoon. Add the milk and oil mixing with a fork until all the lumps have completely disappeared. Add the egg which has already been lightly beaten. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and whisk again to combine until batter is mostly smooth and no dry lumps remain.