Chicken Parm. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana.
Then coated the chicken in the oil and dipped in a mixture of ½ Italian seasoned bread crumbs and ½ parmesan cheese (double coat if u like thick breading). Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and. Ladle the tomato-olive sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with mozzarella, Parmesan, and basil. You can cook Chicken Parm using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parm
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of pasta (your preference).
- It’s 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 can of bertolli tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 dash of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
Chicken breasts are the best choice for classic chicken Parmesan. For the chicken to cook evenly, it should as close to even thickness as possible. You can place the chicken between wax paper or plastic wrap and use a mallet to pound it thin or, alternately, slice each breast horizontally to make two thin cutlets. I have made chicken parmesan many times from other recipes but this is the best. "Tucking" the mozzarella cheese between the chicken pieces allowed the cheese to spread throughout the dish and "marry in" with the other flavors.
Chicken Parm instructions
- Season chicken with ingredients stated above.
- Boil pasta for about 10mins , don't over cook.
- After chicken is seasoned dip the pieces into the egg then the bread crumbs and fry on low heat so that the chicken could cook thoroughly.
- After the chicken is golden brown ,drain the chicken and the pasta.
- Add the chicken to the pasta, then the sauce as well as the 2 cheeses on the top.
Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken. Best chicken parm I have ever made! I used bottled organic marinara for my sauce, but followed steps precisely for chicken, and it was fabulous! Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason!