Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰. I had a quick coffee and left the house. I only had time for a quick glance at the paper this morning. Quick Restaurants is an originally Belgian chain of hamburger fast food restaurants based in Bobigny, Seine-Saint-Denis, France.
Easily manage employees' timesheets, leave, expenses and rotas. Our cloud-based payroll solutions automatically connect with your other accounts so you have a complete picture of your business all the time. Can a neural network learn to recognize doodling? You can have Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰 using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of liquid milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s of Note: All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Prepare of Note: This recipe uses a mixer but you can replace with a whisk.
- It’s of Note: I used coconut oil cause of its flavour.
- You need of Note: My mugs are 500ml each (i.e the size of 2 regular cups).
Help teach it by adding your drawings to the world's largest doodling data set, shared publicly to help with machine learning research. Answers to your payroll product questions. Payroll support experts available via. phone and chat . Included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online Payroll.
Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰 step by step
- Heat up your oven to the highest setting. My oven is a gas oven with two burners (one at the top and the other at the bottom). I turn up both to get the maximum temperature.
- Lightly grease inside your mugs with oil and coat with flour.
- Sift the dry ingredients separately: flour, cocoa powder, salt, milk powder and baking powder.
- Whisk the liquid ingredients (coconut oil, eggs, vanilla and liquidmilk) on the highest speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and whisk on the highest speed for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients in 2 batches. Whisk for 1 minute on low-medium setting (per batch) to combine or until you get a smooth/lump-less runny batter.
- Finish up with a spatula ensuring the dry ingredients are full combined; to avoid over-mixing the batter.
- Transfer to your greased mugs. Don't fill to the brim; give room for the cake to rise, as you'll see below. I filled mine half-way. Tap to release air pockets.
- Bake for 5 minutes then reduce your oven heat to the lowest temperature. I turned off my top burner to avoid it over-baking the top.
- By 10 minutes, the cake should have begun to rise 😄 Can you see it? I was tempted to open the oven 🤤 but I didn't 😏.
- Peek the difference in sizes. Both are 20 minutes apart.
- After reducing the temperature, bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Use a toothpick/cutlery to check if it's ready. It's ready if the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the mug for about 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- There you have it: A butter-less moist chocolate MUG-cake. Enjoy 🤤 I sliced it and "buttered" it with my homemade nutella. Oh yum!!! (see recipe).
Quick Marine Lighting includes the whole range of lighting products, from courtesy lights to underwater lights. Quick & Clarke Estate Agents in Beverley provide residential sales and lettings services across East Riding of Yorkshire. Quick definition, done, proceeding, or occurring with promptness or rapidity, as an action, process, etc.; prompt; immediate: a quick response. See more. quick, prompt, and ready mean able to respond right away. quick is used when the response is immediate and often when the ability is part of a person's nature. He has quick reflexes. prompt is used when the ability to respond right away is the product of training and discipline.