Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! The Best Baked Spaghetti With Pepperoni Recipes on Yummly
Add mushrooms, pepperoni, green pepper and onion. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste and cheddar cheese. Cook pasta in generously-salted water until al dente according to package instructions. You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce, jar or scratch.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles or your choice.
- It’s 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s slices of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Extra cheese for layers and top.
While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the spaghetti sauce, mushrooms and pepperoni. Tip drained pasta into the tomato sauce and stir in a little of the reserved pasta water at a time until the sauce coats the pasta. Stir in the chopped mozzarella, then tip the pasta into a large.
Baked Spaghetti with Pepperoni instructions
- Cook your sauce the way you like for spaghetti. Or use jar sauce. Either is great..
- Mix softened cream cheese, 1 cup parmesan and 1 cup Mozzarella until combined..
- Add 2 eggs to mixture and mix well. Can add seasoning of your choice if you like. Set aside..
- Boil noodles until they are soft but still a little firm. Will finish cooking in oven..
- Drain noodles and mix with cheese mixture. Stir until well combined..
- In a deep 9×13 cassarole pan, layer some sauce to cover bottom slightly..
- Add a layer of the noodle mixture over sauce..
- Add a layer of mozarella cheese..
- Add a layer of pepperoni..
- Repeat layers. Ending with sauce on top. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes..
- When hot and bubbly, remove foil and add another layer of cheese and pepperoni..
- Return to oven to melt cheese until bubbly. If you like it browned, broil until golden brown..
- Serve with salad and tasty bread sticks if you like..
- Notes: I didn't list amounts because you can make as little or as much as you like..
- This recipe above makes a 9×13 deep pan. I used small pack of noodles and made my sauce..
Warm and filling, pasta bakes are the perfect quick fix to mid-week meal dilemmas. Go for streamlined simplicity with a classic such as macaroni cheese, or throw in leftovers from the weekend and. Place a layer of meat sauce in the bottom of the baking dish. In the prepared casserole dish, mix the cooked pasta, sausage, and pasta sauce. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, olives, and mozzarella cheese.