Crock pot pork chops and gravy. Order British, Flavoursome Pork, Delivered To Your Door. We Buy, Test, and Write Reviews. Sprinkle your gravy mix evenly over everything.
Season both sides of the chops with a little bit of garlic powder. Place pork chops into the slow cooker. DIRECTIONS Season pork chops with salt and pepper. You can cook Crock pot pork chops and gravy using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot pork chops and gravy
- You need 2-4 of thick cut bone in loin pork chops.
- It’s 1 of onion cut in half then sliced.
- You need 2 of whole garlic cloves smashed.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbs. of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of tbl. Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
In separate bowl, whisk together mushroom soup, onion, and evaporated. milk until smooth. Place pork chops in the slow cooker. Mix the onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and pork gravy mix together in a bowl. Serve gravy over chops and potatoes This works best with a thicker boneless pork chop.
Crock pot pork chops and gravy instructions
- Rub chops with Kosher salt and pepper. Brown chops in skillit with 1 tbs. Olive oil until golden brown. Layer chops in sprayed crock with onions. Add butter to skillit on med. High heat stir until deglazed. Add flour and stir with slotted spoon for about 30 seconds until it gets bubbly. Add broth and keep stiring until it thickens and bubbles. Add garlic and red wine vinegar. Pour over chops and onion. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours..
How To Make Crock Pot Pork Chops with Gravy. Light grease or line a crock pot. Season both sides of pork chops with seasoned salt. Place raw pork chops as evenly as possible in the bottom of the crock. Pour a small can of undiluted cream of mushroom soup evenly over the pork chops.