Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF). Instructions Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot and heat the olive oil. Add the green beans, tomatoes, stock, riced cauliflower, bay leaf, herbs, salt and pepper to taste, and stir. Remove the lid and discard the bay.
Soups are some of my go-to meals. Heat oil in Instant Pot on sauté mode. Add the remaining ingredients with the exception of the Worcestershire sauce and kale to the pressure cooker and stir to combine. You can have Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF)
- You need of vegetable broth.
- It’s of large yukon golden potatoes.
- It’s of yellow onion.
- It’s of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need of choppe veggies (cauli., green beans, carrots, celery) etc.
- You need of zucchini chopped.
- Prepare of jar diced tomatoes.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of rosemary.
- You need of tyme.
- You need of parsley.
- You need of sea salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of bay leaves.
Add olive oil to Instant Pot and select the "Sauté" function. Add garlic, celery, carrots, red onion, garlic powder, and chili powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Healthy and delicious, this Instant Pot Vegetable Soup is packed full of fresh carrots, turnip, cabbage, onion, and celery.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF) instructions
- Saute (in instant pot) onions, garlic and olive oil until golden brown.
- Add veggies and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, seasonings and diced tomatoes.
- Pressure cook for 30 minutes. Quick release and serve..
Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Instructions Brown ground beef in the Instant Pot using the saute function. While the ground beef is cooking prepare the other ingredients. Add onions and garlic to browned ground beef and saute for a couple of minutes. Instant Pot Vegetable Soup is a classic homestyle recipe made with simple ingredients.