BigPoppa's Iron Skillet Tip Roast!!!!!!. Pay With PayPal For A Fast, Secure Checkout – Save Big On A Great Range – Order Now! Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat add olive oil. Place tri tip in skillet and brown on all sides. A cast iron skillet provides a way to quickly and deliciously cook tri-tip steak, explains the Splendid Table. You can have BigPoppa's Iron Skillet Tip Roast!!!!!! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BigPoppa's Iron Skillet Tip Roast!!!!!!
- You need of sirloin tip roast.
- Prepare of fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare of liquid smoke.
- It’s of fresh chopped garlic.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of or oregano.
- Prepare of chopped white onion.
The skillet cooks evenly, and helps you develop a tasty crust on each steak. Pat your steaks dry, and season generously with kosher salt. Heat the remaining Evoo in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer the roast to a wire rack set inside a roasting pan.
BigPoppa's Iron Skillet Tip Roast!!!!!! instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a mason jar oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, oregano and liquid smoke.
- I like to cut the roast in thick chunks..
- Cut the onion in to slices.
- Put the meat and oil with all ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hrs or as long as you want. Save a little of the oil for the pan..
- Put enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the Skillet. Put the onion slices on the bottom..
- Take the meat chunks out and place them in the skillet..
- Sprinkle the meat with a little more salt pepper and some onion chunks..
- Cook at 475 in the over for 40 min the then check the meat with a meat thermometer..
- For medium rare which I prefer internal temp of 135 f.
Pat the roast dry on all sides with paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Place a cast-iron skillet over high heat. Slow roasting the beef in cast-iron cookware increases the iron content in the meat, for an added health bonus, since cast-iron cookware transfers the iron minerals into any food cooked in it. Brown the roast beef in olive oil before roasting it, to give the meat a crust and seal the juices inside.