No Fuss chicken parm!!. Tendereize the chicken and then melt the butter in your dish so there is a very thin layer across the bottom. An easy, no-fuss way to make chicken Parmesan is to use the air fryer for absolutely delicious results. Just as healthy as oven-baked versions, this classic chicken dish gets a crispy panko and Parmesan cheese crust topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese that melts to perfection as it cooks.
Spray baking dish with cooking spray, and add a drizzle of oil, add patties in single layer. Spread with spaghetti sauce and then cheese. In a bowl, combine dressing, preserves and soup mix. You can have No Fuss chicken parm!! using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Fuss chicken parm!!
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- It’s 1 of jar pasta sauce.
- You need of shredded or sliced mozzarella cheese.
In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and cheese. Nothing feels more fuss free than substituting frying with baking when it comes to making chicken parma. It is a great way to avoid standing by the stove frying the breaded chicken, feeling like a grease ball. Your family is going to LOVE this Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe….and you will LOVE how quick and simple it is to make!
No Fuss chicken parm!! instructions
- Tendereize the chicken and then melt the butter in your dish so there is a very thin layer across the bottom.
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut your chicken into desired size. Then dip both sides into the beaten eggs and then into the breadcrumbs. Then place in buttered dish..
- Bake on 350 for 45 min or until done depending on chicken size. Then spoon sauce on each piece of chicken ( jar or homemade) and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place back into oven for 10 to 15 min. Then enjoy! !.
Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs, coating well. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove and repeat the process for the remaining chicken, adding a little oil and butter to the pan as needed. Chicken Parm isn't a super complicated recipe but I understand why my mom wouldn't want to make it in our house. The process of breading the chicken, frying it in oil and finishing everything.