Sweet macaroni salad. We Create Gifts Suitable For All Budgets. Order Today For Super Fast Delivery! Hundreds Of Different Retro Hampers & Gifts To Choose From.
In a large bowl, combine macaroni and vegetables. Boil pasta in salted water to al dente or desired tenderness according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cool water then set aside. You can have Sweet macaroni salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet macaroni salad
- Prepare 1 cup of macaroni.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Prepare Pinch of salt for water.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt for macaroni.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of powder sugar.
In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients until well blended. Add the pasta and stir until pasta is well coated. Sweet Macaroni Salad is one of the most famous salads in the Philippines. It is often served in birthdays, Christmas, New Year and other special and festive occasions.
Sweet macaroni salad step by step
- Boil the pasta with water and salt and oil.
- Let it cool down and then add mayonnaise and heavy cream salt and pepper and powder sugar.
- Mix well and put it in refrigerator to cool for half hour.
Just like other popular Filipino desserts, this salad has a mix of sweet and a savory flavor which comes from the cheese. You just made yourself a yummy Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad, my friend. It is recommended to chill the salad before serving. It is also a good idea to make it a day before and chill it overnight. Try this Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad Recipe.