Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Find Deals on Mrs Grasses Chicken Noodle Soup in Groceries on Amazon. We cook its leaves in many ways.
Brown the chicken pieces on all sides. Add fish sauce, chicken broth, and papaya. Cook the chicken drumsticks, tossing a couple of times, until browned on all sides. You can cook Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup
- It’s of Chicken cuts.
- You need of Moringa or Malunggay pods, peeled and split.
- You need 1 of chicken broth cube.
- You need 2-3 c of Water.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 of thumb ginger.
- It’s of to taste Salt & pepper.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Add in the chopped onion and garlic and cook until starting to brown and soften. Pour over stock or water, to cover, the apple cider vinegar and more salt and pepper. Heat butter or coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat. When hot, add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until starting to soften.
Chicken and Moringa Drumsticks Soup instructions
- Sauté the onions, garlic and ginger in oil until fragrant..
- Add the peeled Moringa pods, with seeds. You can search the net on how to peel the pods. Forgot to take a photo of it, just remove the hard skin with a knife..
- Add the chicken pieces, a few tbsp water, sauté the cover. Let the juices of chicken come out..
- Dissolve the chicken broth cube in water then add to your pot..
- Cook until Moringa pods are tender. Taste and season accordingly. Delicious to eat and pour soup over rice..
Add the chicken drumsticks, salt and pepper. Brown the chicken on all sides, cooking in batches if need be. Cover the pot, then place it on the stove over medium heat. Remove the drumsticks with a slotted spoon and allow them to rest just until cool enough to handle. Heat the butter in a pan and add the cumin seeds.