Bob's Chicken Parm. Every time we go to an Italian restaurant, my son orders chicken parm. I was determined to make him the best he ever had. Tried and tried, finally, he loves it!
Many areas of Italy take credit for originating veal and/or chicken parmesan. Personally, I've never seen it on a menu in Italy. Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana. You can have Bob's Chicken Parm using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bob's Chicken Parm
- It’s 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Onion powder.
- You need 1 of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Pasta Sauce.
He begins by placing a skinless boneless chicken breast in plastic wrap and hitting it with a tenderizer to flatten it to about a half inch. Catering from Bob's is known for Italian buffets featuring foods like Ziti w/ Chicken& Broccoli, Lasagna, Eggplant Parm, deli trays and more. Any occasion, pick-up or delivery for larger crowds. See Bob's full menu and catering specials on our website.
Bob's Chicken Parm step by step
- Wash and trim chicken breasts of all fat..
- Pound chicken to 1 half inch thick..
- In a deep skillet, heat oil on medium high heat..
- Pre heat oven to 350..
- In a bowl, add the eggs and milk, mix until well blended..
- Add flour to another bowl..
- When oil is hot, take chicken, 1 at a time, coat in egg and milk mixture then dredge in flour..
- Place in skillet and fry 2 1/2 minutes per side, until golden brown..
- Remove from skillet and place in a lightly greased baking pan..
- Shake on salt and pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste..
- Shake on parmesan cheese, to taste..
- Cover with pasta sauce..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and Italian Seasoning..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Serve with pasta or potato and vegetables. Enjoy!.
Working one at a time, place a chicken breast on a cutting board so a short side is towards you and holding a chef's knife parallel to breast, slice along the middle of a long side to make a slit. Portsmouth, NH family restaurant for dine in, takeout and delivery Place a chicken breast on a cutting board, skin side up. Holding knife parallel to board, cut through breast along a long side, stopping about ½" before you get all the way through. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. Instead of a salad, just coat those vibrant florets and stems in olive oil, salt, and pepper, and pop them in the oven.