Seafood Mac and Cheese. Add the chopped lobster meat, mustard, crab and cheese. Stir well until the cheese has melted, then season to taste. Tip in the macaroni and stir to coat everything in the sauce.
Add cheeses and stir until smooth. Fold in macaroni, shrimp and crab meat. Dice the seafood in large chunks. You can have Seafood Mac and Cheese using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Mac and Cheese
- It’s 7 1/4 oz of macaroni and cheese dinner kit.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 8 oz of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 3/4 lb of imitation crab meat.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded queso cheese.
If you want, you can leave a few pieces whole to add to the top of the mac and cheese (like in the picture from the post). The really great thing about this recipe for Seafood Mac and Cheese, is that you can use your favorite seafood, and seafood combinations, to make it your own. I'm using crab meat and shrimp, but scallops, shrimp, even oysters, would make it just as tasty. Of course, seafood cost quite a bit more these days than it did when we were in the restaurant business.
Seafood Mac and Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare mac and cheese according to directions. Add in eggs.
- Spread in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Top with sauce, crab and cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 30 – 35 minutes until cheese is golden and melted.
Seafood Mac and Cheese To make this absolutely delicious version of Seafood Macaroni and Cheese. We're using shrimp and crab meat, but you could use the seafood of your choice to make this creamy dish. It's quick and easy to make, and it will bring back lots of great memories of walking in the sand along your favorite beach. Bring to a simmer, then lower the heat and simmer on. Repeat layers once with remaining pasta mixture, seafood mixture, and cheese mixture.