Quickie Chicken Parm Casserole. Spread the marinara sauce over the chicken and top with the mozzarella, then the Parmesan. Arrange the chicken breasts in bottom of the dish, and pour marinara sauce over chicken. Sprinkle basil over marinara sauce, and top with half the mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese.
Add half of the rigatoni/sauce mixture. Simply cook and drain the pasta according to the package directions, and then mix with the chicken, marinara sauce, seasoning and half of the cheese. Simmer for a few minutes or until warm. You can cook Quickie Chicken Parm Casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quickie Chicken Parm Casserole
- It’s 1 of 29 oz bag frozen chicken tenders, i use Perdue.
- You need 4 cup of pasta sauce, preferably homemade.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mozzarella, i like the four cheese pizza blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
Spread the pasta mixture onto the bottom of a small greased casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella over top. This Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe is the dinnertime trifecta: easy, healthy, and kid-friendly!!! The lightened-up dish is a perfect example of a simple and healthy supper that brings the family together — even on busy evenings — and keeps you out of the kitchen with very little prep work. Spread the marinara sauce over the chicken and top with the mozzarella, then the Parmesan.
Quickie Chicken Parm Casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350. spray 9"x"13 casserole dish-i use a lasagna tin- with cooking spray.
- spoon about a half cup sauce on bottom of casserole . not alot, just enough to lightly cover. lay frozen chicken on top. its ok to put pieces on top of each other, just try to do it evenly.
- sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of chicken, then top with rest of sauce, making sure to cover all chicken well. you can use a little more if you like it saucy, just not too much or it will end up soggy.
- top with mozzarella cheese. two cups is just a suggestion, if you like it super cheesy, go for it! :-D.
- pop it in the over for 30-35 minutes, until cheese is nice and bubbly and chicken is cooked through. if the cheese is cooking faster than the chicken, i move it to bottom rack and that usually does the trick! serve with pasta and garlic bread if desired, and enjoy!.
Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain the pasta in a colander. In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, cooked chicken, Italian seasoning, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese and marinara sauce. Place marinara, shredded chicken, mozzarella, and, if using, crushed red pepper in a large bowl. Add pasta, and toss gently to combine.