Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread. Discover fine, fresh handmade chocolate with the vegan chocolate range from Chococo. Whisk the mashed bananas with the olive oil, sugar and. Vegan banana, chocolate and pecan bread Try this scrumptious, sticky banana bread – simple to make and a must-have for any vegan (or non-vegan) kitchen! by EkhartYoga. by Shlomit Singer-Shamir.
Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread instructions. Place a small baking tray on the middle shelf to help remove the loaf tin. Blend the bananas with the brown sugar, oat milk, vanilla extract and oil until silky. You can have Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread
- You need of large ripe bananas.
- You need of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of oat milk.
- Prepare of sunflower oil.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cacao powder.
- You need of mixed spice.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- You need of pecan nuts.
- Prepare of self-raising flour.
- You need of spelt flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
Mix in the cacao powder, mixed spice, salt and pecan nuts. Combine the flours and baking soda, then add to the wet mixture. It's rich, indulgent and is truly the best way to use up any leftover bananas that are going brown in your fruit. Stir in the sour cream, vanilla and melted butter.
Vegan Chocolate and Pecan Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 220°C / 200°C fan. Place a small baking tray on the middle shelf to help remove the loaf tin..
- Blend the bananas with the brown sugar, oat milk, vanilla extract and oil until silky..
- Mix in the cacao powder, mixed spice, salt and pecan nuts..
- Combine the flours and baking soda, then add to the wet mixture..
- Pour the mixture into an oiled loaf tin and place in the preheated oven. Turn the temperature down to 200°C / 180°C fan, and bake for 25 mins..
- Remove the loaf, cover loosely with foil and return for another 25-30mins, or until a skewer comes out clean from the centre of the mixture. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 mins before turning out onto a cooling rack..
Stir the sour cream-banana mixture into the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and. This vegan chocolate banana bread is so rich and decadent. It's really double chocolate banana bread if you want to put a finer point on it. It has cocoa powder in the batter and then heaps of chocolate chips as well, so yes, double chocolate!