French dip crescent rolls. Check Out French Dip on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Open your crescents and unroll onto a cookie sheet.
Wrap the crescent around the roast beef and cheese and lay on a cookie sheet lined with nonstick foil. Be the first to rate this recipe! Place one unrolled can of crescents on. You can have French dip crescent rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French dip crescent rolls
- You need 6 of mozzarella cheese sticks.
- You need 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 12 slices of deli roast beef.
- You need 1 T of everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of au jus gravy mix.
- You need 1 bag of frozen french fries.
- Prepare 1 jar of dill pickle spears.
- You need 1 of cantaloupe wedges.
Remove from oven and set aside. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll crescent rolls, separating each triangle. Roast beef lovers will love this irresistible snack or lunch idea.
French dip crescent rolls instructions
- Cut mozzarella cheese sticks in half..
- Separate crescent roll dough in to 12 triangles. Add a slice of roast beef and a piece of cheese stick to each triangle and roll..
- Sprinkle rolls with everything but the bagel seasoning. (i skip this step).
- Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or per package instructions..
- Prepare au jus gravy mix and french fries per package instructions. Serve with pickle spears and cantaloupe wedges..
These were crazy easy to out together and disappeared even faster! Pillsbury is where it's at for a quick and delicious hand held treat!!! I decided to make my meat in the slow cooker and then throw some meat and cheese in a crescent roll and bake. Put one unrolled may of crescents on baking-sheet. Construct squares: Spread an even layer.