Pops Chicken Wraps. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Wraps food delivered by Deliveroo. Take One wrap lay it flat.
Pops Chicken Wraps is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. You can cook Pops Chicken Wraps using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pops Chicken Wraps
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 pack of McCormick chicken fajita seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/2-1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 pack of Kraft mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 10 pack of flour tortilla wraps.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Cooking oil or olive oil.
- Prepare of Skillet pan.
- You need Sheet of pan (optional).
Pops Chicken Wraps is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful. To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pops chicken wraps using.
Pops Chicken Wraps instructions
- Cut green peppers and onion. Add a little E-V-👀(extra virgin olive oil) to the pan and saute until starting to get tender. Remove from pan. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into thin strips. Add to pan with a little more E-V-👀 and cook chicken until done.
- Add green peppers and onions to the pan with chicken. Add fajita season and about a half cup of water. Turn on low and let cook for 5 min stirring continuously. Turn down to simmer. (Keep checking and stirring. Add water as needed. You don't want it to stick to the pan).
- Heat oven to 350. Take One wrap lay it flat. Add some cheese on the wrap all over especially the edges. Add a little chicken fajita almost to the center of the wrap. Add more cheese and a little ranch dressing across the top..
- To fold… Bring the bottom of the wrap just above the meat. Next fold both sides in and begin to fold up making sure that you are tucking as you are rolling up. Once your finished making the wraps, make sure that the wraps end flap is at the bottom..
- Oil skillet. Heat oil.. place chicken wraps in pan flap side down and fry until golden brown. Repeat turning until all sides are crispy..
- Drain on paper towel. Serve with Sour cream or side of Ranch dressing.
- If you want to do more than 2 at a time, Grease a sheet pan and put in oven at 350 cook all sides until crispy..
Ingredients: Wheat flour, dehydrated chicken breast, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, butter, garlic, parsley and American cheese. Return the chicken to the pan with the spices, tomato purée, chilli and lemon juice. Add the paprika, cayenne pepper, ground coriander, honey, salt and pepper then mix until the chicken is fully coated. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok. Wrap the chicken lollipops in bacon.