The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Pour the cake batter into a glass bowl or a microwave-safe mug. Microwave chocolate mug cake Quick and easy chocolate mug cake Microwave chocolate chip mug cake Egg free chocolate mug cake Lauren's chocolate mug cake Scrumptious chocolate mug cake Delicious egg free chocolate mug cake. Pour in the milk, oil and chocolate chips, and mix well. You can have The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe
- Prepare of Flour :.
- Prepare of Sugar :.
- It’s of Cocoa Unsweetened Powder :.
- You need of Baking powder :.
- You need of Butter ;.
- Prepare of Egg :.
- You need of Milk :.
- Prepare of Salt : a.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract : a couple of.
- It’s of Icing sugar : for dusting.
- You need of Ice cream – : to indulge.
- Prepare of Walnuts chocolate , chips : additional.
Wait until the cake stops rising, and sets in the mug. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla essence, mix again.
The 5min Chocolate Mug Cake – Microwave recipe step by step
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, next add the butter, milk and vanilla extract. Then add in the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and mix. Stir well to make sure the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the mugs. I had it half full, because just like any cake this one is going to rise even if you are cooking this in the microwave.
- Place one mug at at time in the microwave and cook on medium heat for 2mins. After the 2mins, the cake was done when I made it. You don't want to over do it, cause the cake becomes hard. If the power levels on your microwave are low, you might have to cook it for an extra minute.
- Allow it to cool before dusting it with some icing sugar. We added some ice-cream to ours ;).
- Other things to note:.
- The microwave should be on microwave mode and not convection mode.
- Keep an eye on the cake cause you don't want to over cook it!.
- Choose an appropriate microwable mug :).
- You can get really creative and add nuts, or chocolate chips and make it more fun!.
Then halve the quantity of milk, butter, and vanilla and add into each mug. Take a tall coffee mug and add the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour + sugar + cocoa powder + baking soda + salt) Mix well with a fork. Add egg + vegetable oil + milk + vanilla extract and mix again with a fork until no lumps remain. Take care that the flour from the bottom of the cup mixes well too. In a bowl, beat the egg with the sugar, next add the butter, milk and vanilla extract.