Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo. Push chicken to one side of pan and add butter to open side of pan to melt. Add cream and teriyaki sauce. whisk together and then use a rubber spatula to stir it around with the chicken. It thickens slightly as it cooks.
When the chicken is warm, dump the rest of the ingredients in the skillet and stir to mix. This is a super easy recipe to make, but is packed with so much flavor, and it's so hearty, you'll be making this over and over again! If you've ever made homemade Alfredo, then you're already there. You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 package of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 package of fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Spinach to ur liken.
- Prepare 1 bottle of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 bag of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- You need 3 of ozs butter.
- It’s of Flour.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 can of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 of large onion.
I used penne for this recipe, but any pasta could be substituted. Add teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, and water into a mixing bowl and whisk until well blended. Make Every Day Delicious with Rao's® Chicken Alfredo Frozen Entrée. Rao's® Chicken Alfredo Entrée lets you bring home the taste of Rao's®.
Teriyaki Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Take the chicken thighs and season them to your liken. Bake it at 350 for about 45 minutes. Take out of oven and let them cool down. When they are totally cooled I sliced up the thighs and set them aside. Then in skillet I took sliced onions and garlic and sautéed them in olive oil till lightly carmelized. Then added the red pepper and spinach to onion mixture. Adding the chicken stock and turned down the heat..
- Then I made the homemade Alfredo sauce. Melted the butter down adding flour to the butter to make roux. Then I added milk to the roux until it thickens up. Then I added the cheddar cheese to the milk mixture. Seasoned it with salt and pepper..
- Once Alfredo sauce is done added to veggie mixture. Then put in the sliced chicken thighs. Then add teriyaki sauce to your liken. Then cook pasta and toss into skillet mixture. Plate ur meal and top with cheese for garnish…..
Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! It thickens slightly as it cooks. As the noodles are boiling, take the Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips and thaw and. Make Every Day Delicious with Rao's® Chicken Alfredo Frozen Entrée. Rao's® Chicken Alfredo Entrée lets you bring home the taste of Rao's®.