Egg Salad. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This simple green salad features crisp little gem lettuce tossed with bacon, hard-boiled eggs, grated carrot and sliced tomato, simply dressed with oil and vinegar. Southern egg salad, primarily used for sandwiches.
Egg salad is a straightforward dish that can be whipped up with just a few ingredients. Simply boil some eggs, mix together a little mayo or other binding ingredient, and get to serving! Egg salad is versatile enough to be served in sandwiches, with crackers, or even stuffed into veggies like tomatoes and lettuce leaves. You can cook Egg Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Salad
- Prepare 8 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dill minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of chives minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Pick the parsley leaves, then finely chop along with the chives. Add a little to the bowl. In another bowl, peel and crush the garlic, then whisk together with the remaining salad cream ingredients. Add the eggs to a saucepan and fill with cold water.
Egg Salad instructions
- Place eggs in saucepan and fill with cold water. Bring to boil and remove from heat and cover for 10-12 minutes..
- Let eggs cool and peel and dice them..
- Mix well with all other ingredients.
Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Take the eggs out of the water and let cool. Toss the beans, potatoes and remaining salad ingredients, except the eggs, together in a large bowl with half the dressing. Arrange the eggs on top and drizzle over. Directions Roughly chop hard-boiled eggs and transfer to a medium bowl.