Pear Chicken & Rice. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Rub chicken breasts with salt and white pepper. Place chicken in the center of the baking pan and sprinkle the remaining salt and pepper over pears and vegetables.
Chicken and Pear Salad with Vinaigrette and Pizza Croutons California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizza. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. You can have Pear Chicken & Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear Chicken & Rice
- It’s 2 (4 oz) of each) Chicken Breasts, boneless & skinless.
- You need 1 of Pear, peeled, cored & diced.
- You need 3 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Fresh Rosemary, chopped.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 C. of Rice, uncooked (brown or white).
Melt butter in a skillet over low heat while chicken is cooking. Add sliced pears and honey and cook, while stirring, until honey has caramelized. Remove tagine from the oven and stir in caramelized pears. In a large resealable bag, mix flour and pepper.
Pear Chicken & Rice step by step
- Cut any visible fat from the chicken. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to your taste. Grill or pan fry chicken until cooked through..
- While chicken is cooking, boil water for rice and cook the rice..
- In a small frying pan, with a spray of olive oil, add the pear, onion and rosemary. Sauté on med-low, until the onion is soft and the pears are slightly caramelized..
- Serve the grilled chicken stop the rice and add the pear atop the chicken. Enjoy!.
Add chicken in batches and shake to coat. Ginger pear chicken is a skillet main dish recipe that pairs boneless, skinless chicken breasts with fresh ginger root, onion, and sliced pears. Chicken breasts cook quickly, and so do pears, making this dish fast to prepare. The pears add a wonderful sweet note to the dish that complements the spicy ginger and sweet onions. Mix olive oil, garlic and thyme in a bowl.