Daniel's Healthy Baked Chicken Parm. Remove chicken from tomato sauce, place cheese over chicken, drizzle pasta sauce basil mix over chicken. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
Combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then crumb mixture; turn to coat. In a medium bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. You can have Daniel's Healthy Baked Chicken Parm using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Daniel's Healthy Baked Chicken Parm
- It’s 2 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 can of Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh Basil.
In another medium bowl, whisk together eggs and buttermilk. Pat breasts dry and season on both sides with salt and. Pour marinara over chicken breasts and top with. In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Daniel's Healthy Baked Chicken Parm step by step
- Add tomato sauce and 3 chicken breast to dish. Cover and bake at 400° for 35 minutes.
- In a small saucepan add pasta sauce and fresh basil and heat till basil is soft..
- Remove chicken from tomato sauce, place cheese over chicken, drizzle pasta sauce basil mix over chicken..
Coat a sheet pan with the olive oil. Dredge each chicken cutlet in the breadcrumb mixture and place on the sheet pan. This easy, oven baked chicken Parm recipe with Panko Parmesan crust is kid friend. Trisha's easy weeknight baked chicken recipe is equal parts juicy, crisp and spicy. Dip assorted chicken pieces into a low-fat mixture of buttermilk and hot sauce, then roll the chicken in crushed.