Morefold Meat-Beans Soup. Morefold meat-beans soup different types of meat and different types of beans. The Heinz vegetarian beans are packed with so many flavors. The buffalo, ground chuck, the country ham, and salt pork, so many flavors.
Add the parmesan cheese and tomato paste. Season the pork and cut into manageable portions. Add the potatoes, celery, and pork to the butter in pot. You can cook Morefold Meat-Beans Soup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Morefold Meat-Beans Soup
- Prepare of Meat.
- Prepare 12 ounces of ground buffalo.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of ground chuck.
- It’s 2 ounces of salt pork.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of country ham.
- You need of Beans and such.
- You need 1 pound of can of Heinz vegetarian baked beans.
- You need 1 pound of navy beans.
- It’s 1 pound of black beans.
- Prepare 1 pound of baby Lima beans.
- Prepare 1 pound of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of sweet chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of multicolored peppers chopped.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped rehydrated ancho chili peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot tap water to rehydrate dried pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground yellow mustard powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 pint of mushroom broth.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper powder.
Brown ground beef in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Add carrots, onion, celery, garlic and salt; mix well. Add all remaining ingredients except macaroni; mix well. Stir vegetable juice, beef broth, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, beef bouillon, thyme, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into beef mixture.
Morefold Meat-Beans Soup instructions
- Slice up the country ham. Add to a cast iron Dutch oven. Break up the buffalo meat. Break up the ground chuck. Add to the Dutch oven. Slice the rind off of the salt pork and chop up the salt pork. If you fish or cure meat you will realize the salts added to meat cause the skins and meats of what you salt to toughen. So when finished cooking and before serving remove the rind or if you like the skin of the salt pork..
- Add the ancho chili pod to the water to rehydrate. After 30 minutes soaking remove from water and squeeze out the water. Slice up the small pod..
- Chop the onion and peppers add to the top of the meat. Stir allowing the meats to brown. Then add salt, garlic, and mustard powders..
- Add the beans and ground cumin. Taste adjust salt add in the broth. Stir well and add ancho chili. Stir it up..
- After stirred cover on very low heat. Check it from time to time stirring. Add cayenne pepper powder and stir. Allow to simmer low for 2 hours..
- Serve I hope you enjoy..
Add taco seasoning and mix well. Stir in the water, beans, tomatoes and salsa. Add carrots to the beef and cabbage stir well. Add the broth, pasta, sugar, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. How to Cook Perfect Instant Pot Vegetable Soup (V/GF) Recipe: Appetizing Bean Sprouts Meatballs in Chinese An Sauce Brown the ground beef in a dutch oven or heavy stock pot, season with salt and pepper.