Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world!
While the sauce is thickening boil a pan of lightly salted water with a little olive oil. Drain and transfer to a warmed bowl. Layer the chicken slices over the top and once the sauce is ready pour over the top of the chicken. You can have Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of sliced onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of fine minced garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli.
- Prepare 250 ml of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare of 250 ml sliced mushrooms.
- You need 250 ml of sliced bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 litre of 18% cream.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, garlic powder and chicken powder to taste.
- Prepare 475 g of raw pasta.
Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water over a high heat until just tender. Toss together the chicken, flour and a generous amount of salt and pepper until the. Drain chicken and cut into bit size pieces. In a large saucepan, mix cream of mushroom soup and milk until warm and lumps are dissolved.
Cream Sauce Chicken Pasta step by step
- Start boiling water for pasta and cook the pasta. Drain, rinse and set aside..
- In a large saucepan saute onion with olive oil until soft. Add garlic and sliced chicken breast (sliced into thin bite sized pieces). Sauté until chicken is 3/4 cooked. Add mushrooms and peppers. Cook until chicken done add broccoli, cream, salt, pepper and chicken powder. Reduce heat to med low. Sauce will start to thicken on its own..
- Add pasta, mix thoroughly on low heat to ensure pasta is evenly coated with sauce and to heat through..
- Serve with parmigiana and fresh baguette. Enjoy..
To the large saucepan, add the chicken, pasta and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper and toss with drained pasta. Pour in the cream and bring to a gentle simmer. Add the salt and garlic granules. Stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted.