French dip sliders. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place bottom halves of slider buns on a large baking tray and top with roast beef, provolone cheese, caramelised onions, and slider bun tops.
Place the bottom half of the rolls in the prepared baking dish. Top rolls with six slices of the provolone cheese, the roast beef, and the French fried onions. Top with remaining six slices of cheese and the top half of the rolls. You can have French dip sliders using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French dip sliders
- It’s 12 of slider buns or Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare 6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of deli roast beef good quality.
- It’s 1 C of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 T of minced dried onion.
- It’s 2 T of butter softened.
- Prepare 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- You need 1 oz of packet au jus gravy mix& 3 c water.
- Prepare 1 bag of chips any kind.
While the sliders are in the oven, you should make the dipping sauce. The dipping sauce is a critical component of the French dip sandwich. Pour the rest of the au jus mixture and put it in a saucepan with two cups of cold water. Turn the stove to medium heat, and whisk the mixture as it heats.
French dip sliders step by step
- Place bun bottoms in 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer ingredients on bottom buns- provolone cheese, sliced beef, and top shredded cheese. Sprinkle minced onion on top of shredded cheese. Add top bun and cover..
- Melt butter and mix with garlic powder. Brush mixture over top of the buns. Bake covered with foil in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes..
- While sliders are baking, Add water to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. While whisking add in au just gravy mix packet. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Serve au jus on the side for dipping along with chips..
- Notes- i used Pepper jack cheese instead and everything bagel seasoning..
Remove and cut the sliders with a very sharp knife. While the sliders are baking, take the remaining au jus mixture and place in a small saucepan over medium heat. These French Dip Sliders are the perfect weeknight meal or game day snack. With buttery rolls, creamy horseradish sauce, juicy roast beef and melted cheese you can't go wrong. These French Dip Sliders are a must try.