A Different kind of Chicken Parm.. The secret to making a perfect Chicken Parm is using enough sauce on top of the fried chicken cutlet to completely cover it. Some restaurants give you a huge order of the chicken cutlets, then don't use enough sauce or cheese to cover them. If I wanted a plain fried chicken cutlet, I'd order one!
Is it chicken Parmesan, Parmigiana, or just Parm? Is it a hero, a hoagie, a sub, a wedge, or a grinder? Once you've made those decisions, the really hard part begins: What kind of bread to use? You can have A Different kind of Chicken Parm. using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Different kind of Chicken Parm.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of jullian cut sun dried tomatoe.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of parsly.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mrs.Dash chicken spice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Mrs.Dash tomatoe,Basil,Garlic spice.
- It’s 2 cup of Masterpeice Spicy Mango marinade.
- You need 2 cup of italian shredded cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded parm. cheese.
While chicken Parm is most often served in a hero or on top of spaghetti, that's not the only way to get this dish in your life. You can make it into a burger — obviously. You can turn it into meatballs. You can even make it into baked ziti.
A Different kind of Chicken Parm. instructions
- preheat oven 375.
- place chicken in lg baking dish..
- mix all ingredients But cheese in bowl,pour over chicken.
- sprinkle Italian cheese over chicken.
- sprinkle parm.cheese over top.
- sprinkle a little parsley on top.
- bake for 55 min or until chicken is done.
- bake uncovered.
Get started, folks, because fall is here and it's demanding chicken Parm. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until soft. I have made chicken parmesan using the most popular recipe from this site, but this recipe blew the other out of the park! My goal in writing this review is to let Members know that just because a recipe has a thousand hits/reviews, does not always mean its the best.