Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes.
Lower heat under skillet and prepare brown gravy with water in a bowl or measuring cup; slowly pour into skillet, stirring constantly, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom. When gravy has thickened, place burgers back in the pan and cover. Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles. You can cook Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of bellpepper.
- You need 6-8 of large sized potatoes.
- It’s 2 boxes of jiffy cornbread mix.
- It’s of Salt season to your taste.
- Prepare of Pepper season to your taste.
- It’s of Complete seasoning season to your taste.
- It’s of Garlic powder season to your taste.
- Prepare of Onion powder season to your taste.
- You need 1 of whole stick of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 packs of brown gravy.
School Hamburger Gravy Directions: Brown hamburger in skillet. Add Onion salt to your liking. Use your hands to combine the spices with the beef. Cover the potatoes with water, place on stove to cook.
Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! instructions
- Take your ground beef put it in a pan with the bellpepper and onions and brown it.
- Get your potatoes diced them in small squares or however you would like. I leave mine skin on put a pot of water on medium high heat add a tablespoon of salt let them boil.
- Pour both boxes of cornbread mix into a bowl add the 2 eggs, a teaspoon of oil, and 1/2 cup of milk mix it all together and put in the oven on 375 degrees for 20 mins.
- Once the potatoes are done boiling drain the water off of them and put them in a bowl with 1/2 stick of butter, 1 1/2 cup of milk, teaspoon of sour cream and mix them all together.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water to a pot pour the gravy packs in stir till it comes to a boil.
- Take the patties you made out of the ground beef and lay them on your plate with the mashed potatoes and put the gravy on them.
Cook the potatoes until fully cooked and drain water from the potatoes The Best Shepherd's Pie is a hearty ground beef dinner recipe loaded with corn, onions and gravy all topped with creamy mashed potatoes. The Best Shepherd's Pie is an easy ground beef dinner recipe. A base of ground beef tossed in brown gravy is topped with corn and creamy mashed potatoes. Add remaining milk until desired consistency has been reached and gravy comes to a boil. Season with salt, pepper and onion salt.