Luncheon Bread. Low Prices on Bread Very Best Of. CDs, Vinyls, Downloads & More Looking For Bread Recipes? This lightly sweetened easy-bake bread is a great way to use up any seeds, nuts or flavourings.
You may find some video clips related to this receipe below. Raspberry leaf teaRaspberry leaf tea is used to help induce labour and ease child birth. There is something truly magical about transforming the basic ingredients of flour, water, yeast and salt into a fully formed loaf of bread. You can have Luncheon Bread using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Luncheon Bread
- It’s of Dough:.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of a pack of butter melted.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of tsp salt.
- Prepare of yeast dissolved in two tbsp milk.
- Prepare of egg for egg wash.
- It’s of cup fresh milk.
- Prepare of egg for dough.
- It’s of other ingredients:.
- It’s of luncheon meat.
- It’s of vanilla.
Once I even sat for half an hour in front of the oven, just watching the loaf spring up, expand and brown. Like watching paint dry for some people, but not for me! Use it to make a summery bread salad. foodess.com. Looking for some easy lunch ideas?
Luncheon Bread instructions
- Mix the dough ingredients salt sugar yeast egg vanilla butter milk then work with your hand to knead.Do it for five mins then put in a container and cover with cling wrap and set it for an hour to let the dough double in size..
- Then after an hour cut the dough in pieces and roll with a rolling pin.Add slice luncheon meat and roll the dough.Brush with egg wash before putting inside the oven..
- Oreheat oven and bake at 180c for 21 mins.After bake brush with melted butter on the surface.
Whip up something quick for a simple work from home lunch, or make a healthy meal to eat on the go. See our salads, soups and more. Not sure what to have for lunch? Deciding what to cook for yourself in the middle of the day can be a challenge, but our easy recipes. Make your own rye bread or rye sourdough from scratch, or use ready-made slices to make Scandi-style open sandwiches with a range of delicious toppings.