Chicken Parm Penne. In small shallow bowl, beat egg until foamy. In separate shallow bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Dip chicken into egg, then coat evenly with bread crumb mixture; place in cooker.
Trim your chicken breasts of any fat and layer on top of the penne. Place the chicken on top of the onion and noodles. Drizzle the chicken breasts with olive oil. You can have Chicken Parm Penne using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parm Penne
- It’s 1 (45 oz.) of Bottle of chunky tomato onion garlic sauce.
- You need 6 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 lb of penne pasta.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/4 of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rubbed aage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of basil leaves.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 2/4 cups of Parmesan.
- You need 2 cups of ricotta.
Mix together grated Parmesan cheese and panko crumbs in a small bowl. Breaded chicken, juicy tomatoes and Mozzarella in a savory tomato sauce, served over penne. As the name suggests, this easy pasta dish has tender strips of pan-seared chicken, cooked penne pasta and a wonderful creamy sauce that's flavored with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, as well as a variety of other spices and seasonings including bay leaves, nutmeg, dry mustard, a pinch of red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Instructions Add the water to your instant pot liner.
Chicken Parm Penne instructions
- Combine chicken breasts with all seasonings in slow cooker and add sauce on top. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high..
- Cook pasta in the last 20 minutes. Take out chicken and shred, then return to pot. Then return both the pasta and chicken to the pot and mix. Add mozzarella, ricotta, and Parmesan and mix. Cook for another 15-20 minutes until melted..
Add the chicken, onion and garlic. Add the noodles ontop of the chicken. Layer each chicken breast with equal amounts of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and provolone cheese. Brush both sides of chicken with dressing; place in pan. In a large nonstick pan over medium low heat, add ¼ cup parmesan to the center of the pan.