easy apple & banana cupcakes. Book at Apple House, Campos do Jordão. Find The UK's Best Mobile Deals. Phone Contracts & SIM Deals With No Credit Checks.
Classic Apple Pie A homemade apple pie that will even. A quick and easy apple crumble recipe, ideal for kids and. Mix together the sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest. You can cook easy apple & banana cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy apple & banana cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of your favourite flavor or vanilla cake mix or your own cake recipe.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
- You need 1 of banana.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder unsweetened.
Place them in the saucepan to stop them from ruining. Arrange the apple slices in an oven-proof dish, then add the sultanas. Sprinkle the crumble topping over the apple slices. Place the oven-proof dish on a baking tray so if anything bubbles over, it will land on the tray, not in the oven.
easy apple & banana cupcakes instructions
- prepare cake mix and oven temperature as per box / pack directions or your own cake recipe.
- grease muffin/cupcake tin or cake pan with pam oil spray or some oil and sprinkle flour on it.
- cut apple and banana each separately to small thin bits.
- add 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon on the apple bits and mix.
- add 1 teaspoon and cocoa powder on the banana bits and mix.
- place about a tablespoon of each mixture separately in each cup to have different flavours in each cup.
- fill the cups with cake mixture, but not all the way to the top, leave a little space at the top for the cakes to rise without overflowing.
- mix each cup lightly or tap the tin to get the cake mixture all over the fruit mixture and the bottom.
- put in the oven for 30 minutes or as per cake mix until the cakes are lightly browned or gold.
- the apples will rise to thw top and also take a golden crisp colour while the bananas will stay at the bottom..
- finally let them cool down for a while yhen remove cakws on wire rack for a few minutes and if you want sprinkle with powdered sugar / cocoa or cinnamon. bon appetite.
Place the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Taking a few cubes of butter at a time rub into the flour mixture. While the pastry is chilling, core the apples, then cut into even-sized chunks so they all cook in the same amount of time. Method Put the apples in a saucepan with the lemon zest and water. Cover and cook over a low heat until they are soft and mushy.