easy apple & banana cupcakes. Compare prices of the top mobile phone brands in the UK on one site! Mix together the sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest. Place them in the saucepan to stop them from ruining.
Place the oven-proof dish on a baking tray so if anything bubbles over, it will land on the tray, not in the oven. Sieve the flour and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Cut up the cooking apples into small pieces and add them to the dry mix. You can have easy apple & banana cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy apple & banana cupcakes
- You need of your favourite flavor or vanilla cake mix or your own cake recipe.
- Prepare of apple.
- It’s of banana.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of cocoa powder unsweetened.
Whisk egg and milk (or cream if using) together and put it in to your dry mix as well as adding the butter (I always melt my butter first it makes easier to mix in) then cream it together. Pour into the prepared cake tin. Place the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Taking a few cubes of butter at a time rub into the flour mixture.
easy apple & banana cupcakes step by step
- prepare cake mix and oven temperature as per box / pack directions or your own cake recipe.
- grease muffin/cupcake tin or cake pan with pam oil spray or some oil and sprinkle flour on it.
- cut apple and banana each separately to small thin bits.
- add 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon on the apple bits and mix.
- add 1 teaspoon and cocoa powder on the banana bits and mix.
- place about a tablespoon of each mixture separately in each cup to have different flavours in each cup.
- fill the cups with cake mixture, but not all the way to the top, leave a little space at the top for the cakes to rise without overflowing.
- mix each cup lightly or tap the tin to get the cake mixture all over the fruit mixture and the bottom.
- put in the oven for 30 minutes or as per cake mix until the cakes are lightly browned or gold.
- the apples will rise to thw top and also take a golden crisp colour while the bananas will stay at the bottom..
- finally let them cool down for a while yhen remove cakws on wire rack for a few minutes and if you want sprinkle with powdered sugar / cocoa or cinnamon. bon appetite.
While the pastry is chilling, core the apples, then cut into even-sized chunks so they all cook in the same amount of time. Cut into thick slices and toss them in a bowl with the sugar, and cinnamon if using. To make the crumble topping, start by sifting the flour into a large bowl. Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles coarse. Butter a baking tray, or line with baking parchment.