Tuna pasta salad. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
This is a delicious and easy pasta salad. It's perfect for the warm summer months. Macaroni is tossed with tuna, celery, onion, olives, tomatoes and mayonnaise. You can cook Tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna pasta salad
- Prepare 3 cups of Rotini noodles.
- Prepare As needed of Shredded carrots.
- You need 3-4 of Long Celery Sticks.
- It’s 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 can of tuna (drained).
- You need of To taste Bacon bits.
- You need of To taste Hidden Valley ranch dressing.
- It’s of To taste Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of optional Shredded cheese.
- You need of optional Seasonings.
Try it at your next barbecue. Creamy from eggs and mayonnaise, tangy and acidic from mustard, pickles and chow chow, with a nice crunch from celery and onion. The Cajun spice just rounds it out with a blend of spices, the pimentos add a pop of color and sweetness, and tuna complements and ties all the flavors together in this Southern macaroni salad. A well-seasoned vinegar, mayonnaise and yogurt dressing perks up this chilled tuna and macaroni salad.
Tuna pasta salad step by step
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Cut up celery and shred carrots. Add to drained noodles..
- Add in tuna.
- Sprinkle in the bacon bits.
- Boil 4 eggs for 15minutes. Run cold water over the pan of eggs for a bit and drain. Fill pan of eggs with cold water again, crack eggs(don't Peel), let cracked eggs sit in the cool water for a bit. Peel eggs, cut eggs in half, and take out hard yolk. Dice up white parts of the eggs in small pieces. In a small bowl, take a fork and smash up egg yolks..
- Add the diced eggs and smashed yolks to the pasta pan.
- Add in mayonnaise and ranch dressing. I put a little more mayo than ranch..
- Add in the shredded cheese and seasonings, stir it up (optional).
- Best served cold*.
In a large bowl add chopped onion and celery, peas, cooked pasta, and drained tuna. In a separate bowl, mix the mayo and Greek yogurt. Stir half of the sauce into the pasta mixture and toss to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper and dried dil, to taste. Cook the past in plenty of salted water until just al dente.