Best EVER Rice Krispie Treats. Make the Original Treats™ w/ Three Simple Ingredients. Delight Your Friends & Family with Rice Krispies Squares™ Recipes! Tired of Cooking the Same Dinner Recipes Every Week?
After the butter melts, it will begin to bubble, foam, and turn golden around the edges. Eventually it will turn a dark golden color and smell nutty — watch carefully, it will go from golden brown to burned quickly. Literally the best Rice Krispies® treats you have ever tasted due to a secret ingredient–sweetened condensed milk. You can have Best EVER Rice Krispie Treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best EVER Rice Krispie Treats
- You need 10 cups of Crispy rice cereal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter – 1 stick.
- Prepare 2 bags (10 oz each) of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
Ultra-gooey Rice Krispie Treats packed with pockets of marshmallows and crunchy rice krispie cereal makes this the ultimate rice kripsie treat recipe. From parties to holidays these delicious treats will be the first dessert finished and the most requested dish for years to come! The Best Rice Krispie Treats The Best Rice Krispie Treats are extra buttery, extra marshmallow-y, and completely delicious. These classic marshmallow treats are so easy to make from scratch and, with a couple of tips, you'll be done in no time!
Best EVER Rice Krispie Treats step by step
- Measure exactly 10 cups cereal and add to a large bowl. Set aside..
- Line a 13 x 9" baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Then sprayed. Set aside..
- Melt butter over low heat in a large pot. Once butter is melted. Add all but 2 CUPS Marshmallows. Vanilla , salt.cook over Low heat until completely melted. Once mixture is smooth. Add remaining 2 cups Marshmallows and stir just until incorporated. ( Marshmallows will mostly melt but those lumps that are left are going to add little pockets)..
- Immediately pour marshmallows mixture over rice cereal and gently stir. Until cereal is evenly coated.press into pan . Allow to cool. Cut in squares..
Once they are fully cooled, it is time to cut and devour the treats. Allowing treats to cool the treats down to room temperature on the counter is best. Do Rice Krispie Treats Need to Be Refrigerated? No, it is not necessary to refrigerate rice krispie treats. How to Make Rice Krispie Treats.