Bacon Fried Rice. Try Zatarain's® Recipes For Ideas & Inspiration. It's Sausage that Cooks like Bacon – It's a Meaty Miracle. You'll Love the Quality Taste of Johnsonville Sausage with Your Next Breakfast.
The bacon is also a must, otherwise it won't be bacon fried rice. Add the rice and salt; cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add egg and scramble until egg forms small flakes. You can have Bacon Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Fried Rice
- You need 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- You need 6 pcs of bacon, sliced.
- It’s 70 gr of peas.
- It’s 70 gr of corn kernel 1 carrot, smal diced.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, minced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs + 2 Tbsp water, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying the eggs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Stir in rice and garlic, continue to stir fry until heated through. Pour in soy sauce and scrape up any brown bits from the bottom of the wok. Once the bacon is done, take it out of the wok and set aside, along with the scrambled eggs. Add the diced onion to the wok and stir-fry until translucent.
Bacon Fried Rice step by step
- Heat vegetable oil. Add beaten eggs. Gently scramble the eggs. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- In a skillet, fry the bacon. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Discard the oil. Reserving 1 tbsp in the pan..
- Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant..
- Add carrot, peas, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Add rice. Season with soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Stir well. Use a spatula to break the clumps. Adjust the taste..
- Add scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, green onions, and sesame oil. Mix well again..
- Remove from the heat. Serve warm with sliced cucumber or tomatoes. Yum! 😋.
Use spatula to break up any clumps. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a nice kick of garlic. Better than take out and so easy to make! Why go out when you can have the best fried rice right at home, fresh and steaming hot right that tastes just like Chinese fried rice. Perfect for when you have leftover rice OR make it quick from scratch!