Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Low Prices on Summer Slow Cooker. Grab A Bargain Before They All Blow Away! Rub meat on both sides with spice rub and flour Brown meat on both sides in olive oil During the summer months I hate heating up the house with a roast that needs to bake all day long.
This is the most incredible yet amazingly simple way to make pot roast in the slow cooker. Before you jump to Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash. Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? You can cook Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- It’s of main dish.
- You need of chuck roast.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of large onion chopped.
- It’s of garlic chopped.
- Prepare of stock celery chopped.
- It’s of carrots rough chopped.
- Prepare of green beans.
- It’s of new potatos.
- You need of water.
- It’s of cindys spice rub (recipe at end).
Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being. Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast. A pot roast that can cook all day long in your crockpot so all that's left to do is picking up that bottle of wine to serve. The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices.
Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast instructions
- Set up a safe place outside.
- Turn Slow Cooker on high.
- Add all the rest of ingredients and put lid on and cook 6 hours or longer if you like everything softer..
- Rub meat on both sides with spice rub and flour.
- Brown meat on both sides in olive oil.
- Cindys spice rub!!!.
- Chili powder 4 Tablespoon.
- Paprika 6 Tablespoons.
- Granulated garlic 2 Tablespoon.
- Lemon pepper 2 Tablespoons.
- Tomato, chicken bullion 2 Tablespoon.
- Cumin 1 Tablespoon. mix together save leftovers in jar.
Not to mention, all the tender potatoes. Prep them in the morning (or afternoon!) and. Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, cindys summer slow cooker pot roast.