#vegan and #glutenfree #savoury #fenugreek (#methi) #pancakes.
You can have #vegan and #glutenfree #savoury #fenugreek (#methi) #pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of #vegan and #glutenfree #savoury #fenugreek (#methi) #pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of methi (methi) leaves.
- It’s 1/4 of green chilli (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of pea sized piece of ginger (finely chopped) [optional].
- You need 2 tablespoons of yogurt/ vegan yogurt [optional].
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
#vegan and #glutenfree #savoury #fenugreek (#methi) #pancakes instructions
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients, methi leaves, chopped green chilli and ginger.
- Add the water while stirring well, so there are no lumps. [You can add 2 tablespoons of yougurt/vegan yougurt, should you wish to].
- Set a medium frying pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper..
- When the pan is hot, pour the batter on the pan and cook the pancake for 1 minute on either side..
- Serve warm with your favourite condiment – here I have served them with peanut chutney [But I also really like these with good old tomato ketchup 😛].