French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread). Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Your favourite Breakfast restaurants available on Deliveroo.
Whisk together the eggs, milk, cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Lay the brioche slices in a single layer in a shallow dish and pour the egg mixture over them. Applying egg mixture to bread and toasting: Take one bread slice spread the egg mixture at one side. You can have French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread)
- Prepare of ・2 slices white bread, about 3cm (1.2'') thick.
- It’s of ・2 eggs (L～LL size).
- Prepare of ・200ml (7/8 cup) milk.
- Prepare of ・100ｍｌ(2/5 cup) heavy cream.
- You need of ・25ｇ(2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- You need of ・40ｇ (3 Tbsp) unsalted butter, 20ｇ(1.5 Tbsp) × 2.
- You need of ・powdered sugar, adjust to suit your needs.
- You need of ・maple syrup, adjust to suit your needs.
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Heat a pan over a medium flame add a spoon of oil. Immediately place the egg coated bread slice on the pan. French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) WSLB. This french toast has got a soft melting texture.
French Toast (Breakfast Egg Bread) instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/RP2zdUi7Plg.
- Beat eggs lightly until it becomes watery. Strain it with a tea strainer and pour it in a large bowl..
- Add milk, heavy cream and granulated sugar. Stir well for about a min..
- Cut each slice of white bread in half. Place them into a container. Pour the egg mixture over them..
- Soak both sides in the egg mixture. Cover it with plastic wrap and let it sit in a fridge overnight. Take it out of the fridge once after 1-3 hours and turn over the slices..
- Next morning, take the bread slices out of the fridge. Melt the butter (20g) on frying pan on low heat. Place the slices into the pan..
- Cook them for 12 mins on low heat or until golden. Turn to cook the other side for another 10 mins..
- Remove to a plate. Serve warm, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and maple syrup. Cook the other 2 slices in same way..
Let the bread soak up the egg mixture for a few seconds and then carefully turn to coat the other side. Coat only as many slices as you will be cooking at one time to prevent soggy French toast. Transfer the egg-coated bread slices to the hot skillet or griddle. Add sugar, honey and vanilla essence. Whisk it once again until slightly frothy.