Vegan Chocolate Pudding. Plant-based food made with the simplest ingredients for a taste you'll love. Find Deals on Vegan Chocolate Pudding in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Instead of eggs, cornstarch thickens the mixture and almond milk stands in for the dairy.
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine all the vegan chocolate pudding ingredients except the vanilla extract, peanut butter, and chocolate. Whisk until the cornstarch dissolves completely, only then turn on the heat. This step is vital to avoid any lumps. You can have Vegan Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of jaggery or palm sugar or molasses.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of agar-agar powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Then add soy milk (or other non-dairy milk) and whisk it in. Heat to medium heat, keep whisking while it heats and bring it to the boil. Vegan Chocolate Pudding is ideal for layered desserts, trifles, & pies! What's really awesome is it uses staples you most likely already have in your house.
Vegan Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Mix cocoa powder and jaggery with hot water in a pot until dissolved..
- Put the pot on the stove on medium heat and pour coconut milk. Let it simmer and stir occasionally..
- Add in the agar-agar powder and stir until completely dissolved..
- After the mixture is a bit bubbly, kill the heat and add the vanilla extract..
- Pour the mixture into small containers and let it cool. Keep refrigerated..
- You can put into the popsicle container and turn it into chocolate ice cream! 😍.
Unsweetened cocoa powder, almond milk, sugar, cornstarch, salt, vanilla and vegan butter are all that are needed for the pudding ingredients. Vegan Chocolate Pudding FAQs; Other Vegan Dessert Recipes You Might Like: Recipe; Something that pretty much everyone on this planet loves is chocolate pudding. It is a great snack, dessert, and can even be used as an ingredient for a slew of other desserts! My Vegan Chocolate Pudding retains the reputation of thick, fluffy and delicious pudding. Instructions In a medium saucepan, sift together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt.