chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats. Bring Simple Moments of Fun to Your Table with Rice Krispies Treats! Spread the chocolate over the crisped rice treats. Let sit until the chocolate is set.
Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until smooth. Gradually add cereal; toss to coat. In a microwave, melt chips; stir to coat. You can cook chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats
- You need 10 oz of marshmallows.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 10 1/2 cup of rice krispie treats (1 10-oz box).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats! In a large saucepan melt peanut butter, chocolate and butter. Add marshmallows and heat until they are melted! Pour Rice Krispies into large mixing bowl and add melted mixture from above!
chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats instructions
- spray 9×13" pan with non-stick cooking spray. also spray the bottom of a metal spatula with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- in stock pot over medium heat, melt butter, peanut butter, marshmallows, and corn syrup. stir until smooth..
- when smooth, remove from heat. add rice krispies. let cool 5 minutes..
- stir in chocolate chips..
- using prepared metal spatula, press mixture into prepared pan. chill 15 minutes, then keep at room temperature, covered..
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies® Treats Chewy peanut butter Rice Krispies® bars covered with a chocolate-butterscotch topping and finished with chopped peanuts or peanut butter cups. Press the mixture into the lined pan, and set aside. Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats are gluten-free, lower in added sugar, and made from only a handful of simple ingredients. Want your cereal treats to be nut-free? Use sunflower seed butter or your favorite nut-free spread instead.