Banana bread cake #mums recipe. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Peel the bananas and mash with a fork.
It's great for using up overripe bananas, too. Bake for about one hour, until well risen and golden brown. A fine skewer inserted in the centre of the cake should come out clean. You can cook Banana bread cake #mums recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread cake #mums recipe
- Prepare of n 1/2 cup flour.
- You need of very ripe eggs.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of Baking soda.
- You need of crushed groundnuts.
- It’s of Yoghurt or baking soda.
- You need of Lemon.
- You need of Coconut shavings.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
Leave the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then loosen with a small palette knife and turn the cake out. Remove the lining paper and leave on a wire rack to cool completely. Banana bread is a cake tin classic. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food.
Banana bread cake #mums recipe instructions
- Put all your ingredients together.
- Mash the bananas till totally mashed.
- Add lemon rind and lemon juice from the lemon.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar till ribbon like and white.
- Next whisk in the oil.
- Sift the flour,baking soda and cinnamon into the mixture and mix.
- Add the yoghurt and crushed groundnuts ut the batter in a greased baking tin.
- Put in a baking tin,sprinkle coconutBake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using.