Veggies Macaroni (Instant pot recipe). Now add, cumin seeds, garlic onion and sauté it little. Add other veggies and pasta sauce and spices. A super easy & quick pasta recipe that helps you sneak in some veggies!
Once the Instant Pot or pressure cooker is. Stir in the milk, cheese and the frozen. Select "Manual" function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker. You can cook Veggies Macaroni (Instant pot recipe) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggies Macaroni (Instant pot recipe)
- You need 3 cups of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove grated.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano powder.
- It’s 1 cup of pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee/ butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Add oil, pasta, salt and enough water to cover the pasta. Release the steam through quick pressure release. Remove the lid and stir in ricotta cheese, boiled vegetables and parsley. Lock the lid in place and check that the valve is set to seal.
Veggies Macaroni (Instant pot recipe) instructions
- Add ghee in instant pot, press the sauté option just for 3 min.
- Now add, cumin seeds, garlic onion and sauté it little.
- Add other veggies and pasta sauce and spices..
- Washed pasta and add it, add 6 cups of water and keep it on pressure cooker mode, for 5 mins. And your pasta is ready..
Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables and dressing. Customize it with veggies, chicken chunks, or bacon for a complete meal in one dish! This recipe for Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese is so easy, creamy, and delicious! There's no draining water after cooking the pasta and it's all in one pot. What's great about this recipe is that you know exactly what ingredients are in it.