Root Beer Pulled Pork – Crock Pot Recipe. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Pot Recipe On eBay.
Add the onions to the slow cooker. When the cooking time is up remove the pork from the slow cooker and place on a large platter or pan and let cool slightly. This easy crock pot root beer pulled pork recipe is great for feeding a crowd. You can have Root Beer Pulled Pork – Crock Pot Recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Root Beer Pulled Pork – Crock Pot Recipe
- You need 3 lb of pork roast.
- Prepare 1 of Any pork rub of your choice, use least amount as possible.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 medium of onions, wedges.
- You need 3 cup of root beer soda.
- It’s 2 cup of chili sauce.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves, minced.
It's full of flavor and can be used for so many recipes. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate this Recipe. Brown the roast on all sides then place the browned roast in the crock pot. Add the onions and garlic to the crock pot and pour the root beer over all.
Root Beer Pulled Pork – Crock Pot Recipe instructions
- Rub pork roast with season rub, place in crock pot, add 1 cup of root beer, and onion wedges..
- Cook low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours..
- Once finished, make sauce on stove in sauce pan. Add garlic, chili sauce and remaining root beer soda. Bring to boil, keep boiling for few moments, then turn off. Let cool..
- Once cooling, pull the pork apart. Mix with sauce and serve..
Spray your crock pot lightly with Pam. TIP: Once pulled apart, leave the meat in the slow cooker on warm for a few minutes – it will absorb the delicious juices. Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker. Pour the root beer over the tenderloin. Note that the length of cooking may vary depending on the type of slow cooker.