Onion Meatloaf Muffins. Here is how you cook it. The ingredients needed to prepare Onion Meatloaf Muffins: Take of black pepper. Take of Lipton onion soup dry mix.
With today's busy life-style's and less than decent eating habits that a healthy colon is critical for maintaining your system healthy and detoxified. Meatloaf Muffins are a simple and delicious mini meatloaf recipe made with ground beef, Lipton onion soup mix, Ritz crackers and Heinz chili sauce. Meatloaf Muffins are a fun alternative to classic meatloaf. You can cook Onion Meatloaf Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Meatloaf Muffins
- It’s 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- It’s 11/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 c. of quick oats.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton onion soup dry mix.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp. of gravy mix beef divided.
- You need 1 c. of water.
Big Mac Sloppy Joes These tasty mini meatloaves are made with Lipton Onion Soup Mix and crushed Ritz Crackers. Mix ground beef, soup, onion, bread crumbs, eggs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Scoop mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups. Heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat.
Onion Meatloaf Muffins step by step
- 1c. Water and 3 Tbsp gravy mix, bring to a boil and thicken..
- Mix together remaining ingredients and put 1/2 c. Into muffin tins..
- Bake 350 for 1hr or temp reaches 170.
- Serve with beef gravy and sides..
Add the garlic and sauté for another minute, until fragrant. Line a muffin pan with parchment liners or olive oil. In a large bowl combine ground turkey, onion, garlic, celery, carrots, spinach, thyme, sea salt, coconut aminos and olive oil. Instructions Mix all the meatloaf ingredients in a bowl. Squish with your hands till well mixed.