Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS. Cook Up A Feast From Our Spanish Collection Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Mix it well on low flame. Start adding milk to the mixture in parts and simultaneously whisk it to a thick and smooth paste.
Boil them until al-dente (cooked but not very soft). Continue heating and stirring the white sauce until it starts to thicken and comes to a simmer. The sauce should be just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. You can have Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS
- Prepare 250 gms of Penne Pasta.
- You need as required of Oil.
- Prepare 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s as required of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare as required of Yellow bell pepper.
- It’s as required of Green capsicum.
- It’s as required of Mushrooms.
- Prepare as required of Sweet corn.
- Prepare as required of Brocolli.
- It’s as required of Carrots.
- You need as required of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes (optional).
Season the white sauce to taste. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in one-third of the milk.
Homemade white sauce pasta recipe IN 5 EASY STEPS instructions
- Add one tsp oil to boiling water and cook one packet of pasta (250gms). Drain and keep aside..
- Saute veggies in a pan. Take 1 tbsp oil. Add 5-6 cloves of chopped Garlic. Chop and fry veggies of your choice. I have used Red and yellow bell peppers, green capsicum, mushrooms, sweet corn, carrots, broccoli and onion. Fry for 2-3 mins and set aside..
- Take 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add two tbsp maida (all purpose flour). Mix it well on low flame. Start adding milk to the mixture in parts and simultaneously whisk it to a thick and smooth paste..
- Add the sautéed veggies to the white sauce and mix well..
- Add the boiled pasta to the white sauce. Mix well. Garnish with cheese, coriander, oregano and chilli flakes. (Optional).
Return to the heat and simmer, stirring, until all. The base is a creamy bechamel sauce mixed with cheese that coats the veggies and pasta. Use your favorite pasta and veggies and add some shredded chicken if you like to make it your own. White Sauce Pasta is an easy-to-make recipe of cooked pasta in a delicious white sauce – also known as Béchamel sauce. Simply prepare the white sauce – a mixture of butter, milk, flour and spices and pour it over your cooked pasta.